© Aplakaam.com registered 2022
How to apply for a job online
follow these simple steps to land a better job
Your resume should include your current contact information and your full employment history. Save your resume under a simple title containing the word “resume” that’s easy for hiring managers to identify.
Using relevant keywords in your resume can help a recruiter scan your resume easily.
To apply for jobs online, you need to register with job boards or websites by creating an account. This involves choosing a login name and password. You can usually use your email address as your login name for simplicity.
After creating an account, add your resume. You can do this in one of these ways:
- Attaching a file of your resume by uploading it from a USB drive or computer to the website
- Copying and pasting your resume into the fields on the application
- Manually entering your work history into the required fields
Any information you give in your application should be honest and accurate to avoid misunderstandings.
Keeping track of your applications helps you know which position a hiring manager is referring to when they call you for an interview.
Finding a new job can take some time. Even after applying for several jobs online. Remain If you keep on applying, you can be successful in finding a new job.
Some helpful FAQ's
- Your preferred office location or practice within – locations, your education history, your work history, etc.
- Your resume/CV (required) in PDF or Word (.doc, .docx) format
- Other attachments such as your educational certificate, aadhar card, pan card, etc.
- If you are applying via a mobile device, there are platform limitations and you must have your documents in either Google Drive or Dropbox to access them
To retrieve your draft application, go to our candidate portal and log in with your user name and password.
Under “Manage my applications” in your dashboard, you will see your submitted and draft applications.
To reset your password, go to the log-in page for your dashboard and select “Forgot your password or username?” and follow the instructions.
I can’t log in to my account because it says there is an existing account with my email address.
Please clear the cache and cookies of your browser, and make sure that you are using the latest version of either Chrome or Firefox. Create a new account using a different email address and submit a new application by searching for the job on this page.
Once this is complete, email our application support team with the following details:
Email address used to request password reset
Email address used to create new account
The email address you prefer to retain for your account login
We recommend that you use the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, but the application should be accessible in most browsers and on most mobile devices.
No, once an application is submitted, you can no longer edit it. If you’d like to update your attachment, than you would have to remove attachment and update the new resume.
Click here to email our online application support team. You can also reach out to us via email directly.